generating meaningful solutions
Juniper Unmanned’s team of solutions engineers are experts at knowing how to leverage data and turn it into meaningful solutions. Data is only interesting if it informs your processes. We know how to analyze it to generate insights that our clients use to make meaningful decisions. Here are a few examples of solutions we have developed for clients:
- Vegetation encroachment of distribution poles.
- Fire break analysis.
- Condition assessment of pole attachments.
- Power line sway.
- Ingress and egress analysis for clearances.
- Pre-construction planning and survey.
- Analysis of rockfall hazards.
- Inventory and catalog of assets.
- Pavement condition assessment.
- Road safety audit.
Petroleum and Pipeline
- Pad site selection.
- Land rights management.
- Facilities inspection.
- Abandoned wellhead identification.
- Independent reclamation verification.
When combined with Juniper’s engineered processes, advanced software, and analytics, clients receive unparalleled data and actionable intelligence to improve their business.